The Department of Endoscopy has a fully equipped area for studies in various medical specialties for adults, pediatrics and neonates, in one of the best hospitals in Monterrey.
Studies and services
Some of the studies we offer are:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy
- Pancreatocolangiography (ERCP)
- Esophageal dilation and other areas of the digestive tract with hydropneumatic dilators and also Savary-Gilliard
- Control of digestive bleeding with varicose vein ligation, application of endoclips and electrocautery
- Prosthesis placement in esophageal, gastric, intestinal and bile duct lesions
- Manometry and esophageal PH studies
- Rectal Manometry Studies
- Tattoo of lesions in the digestive tract
- Gastrostomy tube placement
- Intragastric balloon placement
- Extraction of foreign bodies
Technology and equipment
Endoscopy Tower (FUJINON), FICE System, 2 HD screens 42 "and 21" for viewing the study, as well as everything necessary for anesthetic procedures, from sedation to general anesthesia.
The OLYMPUS Endosonography team, with radial and linear transducer, has integral technology for therapeutic procedures. With the obtaining of high definition HD images, easy orientation and examination of injuries is possible, in addition to the use of Color Doppler.
Portable tower for operating room procedures and intensive care units, as well as in the Emergency Department. It has equipment for adults, pediatric and neonatal.
The Endoscopy department is located on the first floor of the hospital. Available by appointment, from Monday to Saturday, with hours from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., for conducting studies to outpatients and with emergency personnel on call 24 hours a day.
Dr. José Manuel Guerra Sepúlveda
Chief Medical Officer
01 (81) 5515.5009